STEP BY STEP
- Place yourself in the proper position in front or directly under the dip rack or pull up
- Place the Stacker strap directly in front of feet.
- Loosen the Velcro type hook-and-loop fastener straps on both sides.
- One at a time, slide each feet into the openings.
- Re-attach the hook-and-loop fastener straps (not too tightly) around feet.
- Secure the detached top side of the hook and loop
- Raise the hook and loop portion of the Velcro from the center of the Stacker
- Place the desired dumbbell on top of the Stacker Strap, directly between both feet.
- Re-attach the top half of the hook and loop over the dumbbell bar.
Note: Maximum recommended weight: 100 lbs / 45.36 kg.
YOU’RE READY TO GO!